Slideshow & Fundraiser: Off Piste in the Northeast
Nov 7, 2012 | 7:00 pm
The Film House at Main Strret Landing
60 Lake Street, Burlington,
HOSTED BY MAIN ST. LANDING & THE VERMONT LAND TRUST, THIS SHOW IS A BENEFIT FOR THE BOLTON VALLEY NORDIC & BAKCOUNTRY LANDS PROJECT.
Presented by Brian Mohr and Emily Johnson (Ember Photography / AdventureSkier.com), Off Piste in the Northeast is an ever-evolving, multi-media slideshow celebrating skiing adventure in the Northeast and beyond. Combining still photos, video footage and narration, the show is fun for all ages and sure to inspire you to explore, enjoy and protect the places we love most.
A few highlights from the show include:
– Opening segments by a few special VT guests!
– A segment about skiing new backcountry terrain created by TS Irene in New York’s Adirondacks;
– The latest and greatest in backyard skiing adventure!
– Steep skiing in New Hampshire White Mountains;
– Deep powder skiing in Vermont!
– Fresh video footage from throughout the Northeast;
– A taste of canoe-supported skiing, bicycle-powered skiing (in the Alps!), and more…
A BIG raffle of sponsor-donated prizes will follow the show, with support provided by a variety of Vermont businesses, including EMS – Burlington, the Outdoor Gear Exchange, the Ski Rack, KLMountainShop.com, Nutty Stephs, Mad River Glen, Sugarbush, VT Artisan Tea and Coffee, VT Brownie Co., Darn Tough, VT Peanut Butter, Backcountry Magazine, as well as many others. All proceeds will benefit the VT Land Trust’s campaign to protect the Bolton Valley Nordic and Backcountry Lands.
For more info about our slideshow series:
FREE Show; Benefit Raffle of Outdoor Gear – $5 tickets/ 5 for $20; Supports the VT Land Trust’s campaign to protect the Bolton Backcountry and Nordic Lands
www.EmberPhoto.com or 802-496-5434